Changing The Way Industries Build
Featuring simple, rapid setup and high-quality performance, Potain self-erecting tower cranes are especially suited to deliver cost and time savings throughout the building process.
Discover even more savings with cost-effective Potain crane rental options. You’ll enjoy all the benefits of adding a tower crane to your fleet without a long-term financial commitment.
Learn more about the one lifting solution your next jobsite needs.
Contractors Find New Ways to Complete Jobs Faster
Self-erecting cranes help builders minimize downtime, reduce labor, and drive efficiency.
Click arrows or swipe left/right to view more testimonials
- Frana Companies accelerates construction with Potain
Self-erecting cranes are easy to set up and dismantle. You place them right on the jobsite, and you get the swing radius that can cover most or all of the building area. Read More
- Fager Framing cuts production in half
Being the production manager, I have to look at the production side of things. Without a Potain crane, we’re at least a third of the time slower, If not half the time. So with that crane being on site we can cut our production times in half. You can use one crane versus four or five different pieces of machinery. We will absolutely consistently use it. Read More
- Quasius Construction finds perfect jobsite solution
Pennsylvania Avenue is a significant road for residents who want to access the lake or riverfront area, so it was essential to minimize public disruption as well as the additional project cost and downtime that road closures would entail. The Igo T 85 A gave us the small footprint, easy setup and long reach necessary for jobsite efficiency. Overall, we are extremely pleased with the Igo T 85 A. It’s a versatile tool that does everything we need it to and more, helping to drive efficiency on site. Read More
- MK Builders sees significant boost in jobsite efficiency
The fact that you can use the remote control to operate this crane from anywhere on the jobsite — in the building or on the ground — is the best thing that could have happened for us. It’s all about speed and efficiency. We complete jobs quicker with the tower cranes and with less people. Read More
Put A Self-Erecting Tower Crane To Work For You.
Truss Work and Framing
3-8 Story Commercial Building
Potain Self-Erecting Tower Crane vs Mobile Cranes and Telehandlers
Potain tower cranes have the reach and height versatility to cover your entire jobsite from one location. Plus, their impressive load charts give you the opportunity to win more jobs. Build better by eliminating the need to move and re-assemble equipment for each lift.
Next-Gen Jobsites - A More Versatile Way To Build
Plan a Better Build
- Save time and labor with a crane that is always on-site, ready to work for all subcontractors:
- Install prefabricated components versus building on-site.
- Offload and place materials directly where needed.
- Enhance teamwork and communication with multiple beneficial features:
- Wireless remote control gives operator flexibility to move around entire jobsite.
- Quiet, all-electric operation enables clearer team communications.
Build More Sustainably
- Eco-friendly, fully electric tower cranes allow you to build greener:
- No emissions, exhaust fumes, or pollution.
- Less machinery wear reduces maintenance and increases uptime.
Find The Right Self-Erecting Tower Crane For You
Select the max tip capacity at max jib radius you need to identify the best tower crane for your use.
Need a Smaller Crane?
Let Potain help revolutionize your homebuilding project.
View desired crane you need by max tip capacity at max jib radius.